Attorney Hurley represented clients for Social Security Disability cases before over one hundred administrative law judges throughout the United States from 2012 to 2015.
Attorney Hurley provides pro bono consultations at area senior centers, is a member of The Life Care Planning Law Firms Association; The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and is accredited by The Department of Veterans Affairs to represent Veterans.
Christine is a 2009 graduate of Salem State University, receiving a BA in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Legal Ethics and a BS in Political Science. She is a 2012 graduate of New England School of Law.
Attorney Hurley has volunteered with Operation Troop Support putting together care packages for soldiers stationed overseas.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Salem State University
- Major: Liberal Studies with a concentration in Legal Ethics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Life Care Planning Law Firms Association
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- The Department of Veterans Affairs